Lionel FONTAGNE's complete list of working papers
I regularly publish short policy papers on international trade issues.
- Fontagné L., Harrison A. (2017), The Factory Free Economy - Outsourding, Servitization and the Future of Industry. Oxford University Press, March
Additional results in relation with my papers, as well as related data.
- Report of the Committee of Experts (Schubert report) on The impact of the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) on the Environment and Health (in French), published on September 7, 2017
- From 2013 to 2017, I co-authored 5 reports for the Conseil d'Analyse Economique (CAE - French Council of Economic Analysis reporting to the Prime Minister): Energy and Competitiveness (2013), No Industry, No Future? (2014), In Search of Lost Market Shares (2015), Time to Decide on French Agriculture (2016), Trade and Climate: Towards reconciliation (2017). The French version of these reports can be acceeded here.
- I also contributed 6 reports from 2003 to 2010 on competitiveness and globalization issues for the French Council of Economic Analysis (CAE). These reports (in French only) are available here
- The complete list of my policy reports is here